- If you're going to be late, please call. Because we value each clients time, anything after 20 min. stands to be rescheduled. If it's rescheduled, it will be treated as a no show.
- We require a 24 hr notice for cancellations. If you are not able to make your appt. be so courteous as to cancel promptly.
- At the very bottom of your CONFIRMATION EMAIL there's a "manage your appt" link. Cancellations made within less than 24 hours before your appointment is considered a NO SHOW. In the event of a NO SHOW, you will be charged 50% of your scheduled appt.
- Feel free to change your appt time and/or date. HOWEVER, WE DO NOT RESCHEDULE THE SAME APPT MORE THAN TWICE.
- ALSO NOTE: Do not send a cancellation message via Facebook or other social media. Use the cancellation link, or call the salon.
- We are not open on Sundays and Mondays. For that reason, If you desire to cancel a Tuesday appt. YOU MUST DO SO THROUGH YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL.
- ONCE YOU HIT CONFIRM, YOUR APPT IS MADE! DO NOT RESCHEDULE ANOTHER APPT W/O CANCELLING THE FIRST, PLEASE. This is to avoid blocking time slots and the opportunity for other clients who may need services. If two appts are scheduled w/o cancelling the first, to avoid confusion, they both will be deleted.
- **BE SURE TO DOUBLE CHECK YOUR APPT TIME AND DATE**
- We accept cash, debit, and all major credit cards. If you need to go to the bank, please do so prior to your appt.
- If it's not listed as a service, We don't do it. For ex. Braids, braid removal, dreads, sew in removal, Jheri Curls, etc.
- Lastly, the waiting area is for clients receiving services. No children, Friends, or family, unless being serviced.
*We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, at any time.
Beauty Inc- Urban Hair Retreat